Letter sizes - Animal Kingdom Wonders
Letters should be broken up into three different letter sizes – tall, sitting and falling. Improve handwriting with these daily worksheets and learn about the collective names of animals.
Ready to go
For 6 years and above
Improving letter sizing and word space gaps
Help with Handwriting has been featured in:
Help your child move from finding it difficult to write clear letters sizes to having writing that is easier to read whilst they learn about collective names of animals.
Let’s teach letter sizes as tall, sitting and falling. It is far easier to learn than the terms ascenders and descenders.
Many people mistakenly try and improve handwriting by concentrating on the letter formations. However, it is better to concentrate on the letter size rather than the letter formations. When a child is able to see and know the letter sizes they can then spot their own errors with the letters.
This resource has been created due to the children’s love of knowing everything to do with the animal world. I hope your child enjoys them as much as others have.
Why choose us?
- Resources created by an Occupational Therapist and handwriting expert.
- Expert in keeping handwriting fun and interesting
- Sheilagh, our founder, is a published author of two books on handwriting and works with Penguin Random House on the Peppa Pig series of writing books.
- We have a proven track record of helping hundreds of children.
Want to ensure this course is the perfect fit for your child?
Reach out to us here for more details.
Letter sizing - Animal Kingdom Wonders
- 4 weeks of daily handwriting practice to improve letter sizes and word space gaps.
- 4 video lessons to watch - cartoon style designed for children.
- 10 different A4 lined paper options to print out and use.
- Bonus - Three P's Posture, Pencil and Paper.
- Downloadable pdf document
- Access to the monthly parent only group Q&A calls with Sheilagh, Occupational Therapist and Handwriting Expert
- Life time access to the worksheets.
Did you know...
Frequently asked questions
Yes, this handwriting resource is designed to help letter size. It will work if your child is writing in printed, pre-cursive, cursive and joined handwriting styles.
Yes, you have life time access to the content. I have also known parents repeat it as their kids have enjoyed learning about the collective names of animals so much.
Definitely. Letter size is the key to improving handwriting. Some school refer to letters sizes as ascenders and descenders. This can be confusing to children. That is why we refer to the letters as tall, sitting or falling. We have also created four supporting videos that you can watch with your child to help them master this essential area of handwriting.
Yes, we offer one of handwriting lessons called ‘Taster lessons’. We can then advise you which handwriting resource is best to do with your child. To find out more click here.